we support and help
Real estate and investment SATPO Group established the SATPO Foundation in December 2022 for the purpose of supporting education, health, culture and sports in the territory of the Czech Republic, it supports projects and organizations in the development of education, especially for children and youth. The activities of the SATPO Endowment Fund are in accordance with the vision, values, culture and strategy in the area of corporate social responsibility (CSR) within the SATPO Group.
From the very beginning, since 2012, the SATPO Group has supported the Good Angel Foundation in the Czech Republic.This foundation helps families with children where a child or a parent is fighting cancer and this disease has put them in financial trouble. More information about the foundation at www.dobryandel.cz .
For several years, it has also supported the Junior Achievement educational program intended for primary school students, and in addition to providing study materials, company representatives actively participate in teaching and graduation ceremonies associated with a tour of the company headquarters. As part of our cooperation, several hundred pupils have already graduated and received the "young economist" diploma. The educational program took place in classes at Věry Čáslavská Primary School, Parklane International School, Prague British International School in the Vlastina and Libuš district of Prague, Cesta k scečeho Primary School in Prague 6, Lvíčata Primary School ČVUT, Petřiny Primary School and Hostivice Primary School and even in the private Bumble kindergarten Bee. JA CZECH's teaching programs are focused on entrepreneurship, financial literacy and preparation for employment. Junior Achievement was founded in 1919 in the USA and was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2022. Programs for pupils and students are used in 120 countries around the world. More information at www.juniorachievement.org.
In the past, SATPO has also repeatedly supported:
- Palata, providing services to people with visual impairments, purchasing equipment and volunteering
- the humanitarian and non-profit organization Man in Need with a financial donation of 1 million CZK for humanitarian aid to victims of the armed conflict in Ukraine
- the Duke of Edinghbourgh Educational Foundation (Duke of Edinburgh International Award)
- Our Child foundation to help abused, abused, handicapped, endangered and abandoned children
- the Purple Heart association for premature babies worldwide
- endowment fund Help for Burned People
- The Drop of Hope foundation fund for helping children
- Mirabilis, a civic association for the support of the assistance service
In addition to long-term support, SATPO also contributes in the form of one-off financial contributions to selected entities or to projects in the field of education, art, culture and sports, especially for children. Examples are BMX Řepy bicross club, ELAB team intended for children to prepare for triathlon, Green Tree Monkeys with a focus on mountain climbing for children, the Children's Safety in the City project, etc.